Friday, June 24, 2011

Weep For The Future: Miss USA Contestants Are Asked If Evolution Should Be Taught In Schools | Crooks and Liars



Not that I'm distracted by side show clowns like the Miss USA pageant, but this shows how far we have fell!

I've said before, I'm okay with whatever faith one chooses. Whatever brings comfort. as long as it's not forced upon others is a personal choice. But I do draw the line at the evolution vs. creationism/Intelligent Design debate. There are not equally valid sides to this argument. The use of the word "theory" when applied to scientific matters does not mean the same as the lay definition of the term, and I think that confuses those who are weak-minded.

Check out the Video at the link, for more stupidity!

I have to add this epiphany I just had and have to add it to the post. Now I know why we are bringing so many bright foreign students and exceptional people from around the world to this country.....cause it apparently looks like we are raising a bunch idiots!

Source: http://current.com/entertainment/comedy/93301342_weep-for-the-future-miss-usa-contestants-are-asked-if-evolution-should-be-taught-in-schools-crooks-and-liars.htm?xid=RSSfeed

house race debt commision media matter

No comments:

Post a Comment